21 July, 2010

Handbag Hook

Salam...

Hi ladiesss...

Have you encounter any problem when u bring your handbag to eatery places such mamak, warung even hotel.. Well I felt its totally inappropriate to put my bag on the table (particularly mine.. bcos its not a designer bag hihihii).. while to put on floor.. totally not hygienic and can u imagine millionzz of fungus/bacteria and germs.. And for me, I always put it on my lap... but u know how uncomfortable it could be particularly for someone who love large handbag....

Then just to share that there is a 'thing' called HANDBAG HOOK and that is our best solution for our girlie matter..
plus with the elegant looks because it's BLING BLING ..

 
PRICE : RM 30 (exlcude postage - but FOC if purchase more than 2 units)




CODE : SP01






0 comments:

Post a Comment